Are all of the monthly 10K Traffic Challenges the same?

bodonnell67

Feb 6, 2020
livingyourbeachlife.com
Are all of the monthly 10K Traffic Challenges the same? I noticed some people have attended previous ones. Is it recommended to do them each month and is the content the same each time? If so, what is the benefit?
Thanks!

Reactions: Debbie Lilly

Drakka

Feb 7, 2020
www.drakkashade.com
Are all of the monthly 10K Traffic Challenges the same? I noticed some people have attended previous ones. Is it recommended to do them each month and is the content the same each time? If so, what is the benefit?
Thanks!
This was my first one as well, but as far as your benefit question: It would allow your blog to be seen and potentially shared by new people. The same people probably don't participate each time and since some of the assignments require we comment on, and share posts from other bloggers you could potentially open yourself up to a lot more free traffic that way. I intend on participating in future ones, even if the content is the same.

bodonnell67

Feb 6, 2020
livingyourbeachlife.com
This was my first one as well, but as far as your benefit question: It would allow your blog to be seen and potentially shared by new people. The same people probably don't participate each time and since some of the assignments require we comment on, and share posts from other bloggers you could potentially open yourself up to a lot more free traffic that way. I intend on participating in future ones, even if the content is the same.
Yes, I definitely would like to participate in future ones as well, I just didn’t know if it was something they approved of us doing or not. Hopefully yes!

Debbie Lilly

Feb 8, 2020
East Texas
travelandtell.com
Thanks!
I've done two so far and plan to do more. The content is the same, but I've connected with new people each time and gained more followers each time.

Reactions: debbih