10k Challenge Question Thread - Day 5 - Sunday 7/12/2020

Becky

Jul 6, 2020
lakehouseschoolhouse.com
I have quite a few ideas of things I could offer via email to subscribers, but I'm unable to offer them because I am stuck on the address issue. Do you have a solution that doesn't cost a lot of money? Is my only option really to open a PO box because of legal issues?

Wife.mama.nurse

May 14, 2020
How do you set up the lead magnet to automatically reply when someone subscribes? Or do you just manually send it when someone subscribes?

Apr 10, 2020
New Mexico
www.TravelswithSuz.com
FACEBOOK
TravelswithSuz
TWITTER
SuzMcConaghy
YOUTUBE
TravelswithSuz
I have quite a few ideas of things I could offer via email to subscribers, but I'm unable to offer them because I am stuck on the address issue. Do you have a solution that doesn't cost a lot of money? Is my only option really to open a PO box because of legal issues?
This held me back for about 1 minute, then I decided to just use my address. I mean, what are we afraid of by revealing our address? Maybe if I start getting 100 subscribers per day, I'll worry about it, LOL.

Becky

Jul 6, 2020
lakehouseschoolhouse.com
This held me back for about 1 minute, then I decided to just use my address. I mean, what are we afraid of by revealing our address? Maybe if I start getting 100 subscribers per day, I'll worry about it, LOL.
I probably wouldn't worry about it as much if I didn't have kids. I worry about some creep or predator knowing where they live.

Pamela Martin

Jul 8, 2020
I need to have many videos on my blog. Each post will have a video to go with it. I want to have the video come up on the blog immediately when they go on the blog, but I also want each video’s viewing to be counted on YouTube so I can get paid from it as well. But I can’t get it to do that, any ideas?