10k Challenge Question Thread - Day 4 - Saturday 7/11/2020

Faelady77

Feb 11, 2020
Can you explain more about Jetpack? I bought it specifically so that I could have direct subscribers to my blog. Are you not able to export a cvc list?

Mar 12, 2020
Tbh - I am very disappointed by CC customer service who led me to believe that CC could help me create social media post and Pinterest pins. It DOES have a Social portal for sending to *most* social media - NO PINTEREST 😳 - but it doesn’t help create AT ALL. So. Excellent funnel and data capturing; not creative except for email/campaign templates. Now that my rant is over, what does everyone use for creating Pins and posts??

Becky

Jul 6, 2020
lakehouseschoolhouse.com
I had already installed an email service on my blog, was setting it up, only to find out that you HAVE to include a physical mailing address on every email that goes out. Since I do not own a storefront my only options are to pay to get a mailbox at the post office or at UPS or share my home address (I am not comfortable with that due to privacy reasons). Is my understanding of this situation true?

Randi

May 13, 2020
I am using Bluehost for my blog. Is it better to set up an email account through them for my business or keep the email that I already have for email campaigns? The email I have now is a yahoo account. Should I have a separate account just for the blog?

teresak

Jun 6, 2020
I signed up for CC for the free trial, but it seems like I can't even set up an email sign up form on my blog until I purchase it? Is this correct?

Randi

May 13, 2020
I signed up for CC for the free trial, but it seems like I can't even set up an email sign up form on my blog until I purchase it? Is this correct?
That is what happened to me too. They told me the free trial is really just to check it out. If you want an email sign up form you have to subscribe.

Randi

May 13, 2020
Tbh - I am very disappointed by CC customer service who led me to believe that CC could help me create social media post and Pinterest pins. It DOES have a Social portal for sending to *most* social media - NO PINTEREST 😳 - but it doesn’t help create AT ALL. So. Excellent funnel and data capturing; not creative except for email/campaign templates. Now that my rant is over, what does everyone use for creating Pins and posts??
I am trying to figure out Canva for Pinterest posts. It seem fairly easy to get your picture the right size on there and get your post looking good.

Mar 12, 2020
I am trying to figure out Canva for Pinterest posts. It seem fairly easy to get your picture the right size on there and get your post looking good.
Thanks! I have used the app Over with some success, too. Just kind of looking for a one-stop creative shop. Probably Canva. I made my media kit and lead magnets there.

lesliecarbone

Feb 7, 2020
sancerresatsunset.com
FACEBOOK
SancerresAtSunset
TWITTER
lesliecarbone
YOUTUBE
lesliecarbone
I use Canva to create Pins. It's pretty easy after a little practice. Best of luck to you!

lesliecarbone

Feb 7, 2020
sancerresatsunset.com
FACEBOOK
SancerresAtSunset
TWITTER
lesliecarbone
YOUTUBE
lesliecarbone
I had already installed an email service on my blog, was setting it up, only to find out that you HAVE to include a physical mailing address on every email that goes out. Since I do not own a storefront my only options are to pay to get a mailbox at the post office or at UPS or share my home address (I am not comfortable with that due to privacy reasons). Is my understanding of this situation true?
Yes, there's a law that says you have to have a physical address in your emails. I use my home address because I live in a building with security. But otherwise, I would absolutely have a P.O. Box. I think you can get a small one fairly inexpensively. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Becky