10k Challenge Question Thread - Day 10 - Friday 7/17/2020

Pamela Martin

Jul 8, 2020
I am stuck on a problem with day 7. What do you mean by "make it pinterest optimized image?" All my posts are videos, how can I do that to a video? I want to do this correctly and not leave anything undone.

Elise

Jun 10, 2020
I am stuck on a problem with day 7. What do you mean by "make it pinterest optimized image?" All my posts are videos, how can I do that to a video? I want to do this correctly and not leave anything undone.
I"m not sure how it relates exactly to video, but for my pinterest images I make an image in Canva, they have a template there that is specifically for Pinterest

Elise

Jun 10, 2020
Ok so I signed up for the SEMrush trial through your link. I don't have much for domain analytics. I'm guessing that is because I"m new and don't have much traffic at all yet (there was something there that showed a link fro here, Big Blogs though!)
For the keywords, I just want some clarification. My main topic is "sewing" and I have articles on tailoring and making your own clothes. For they keyword magic tool, I type in "sewing" and I"m seeing some words such as "dress", "pants", "fabric". Are these the words I should be working into my posts where I can? For example I have tutorials on how to make cuffs and pockets, should I change things to "how to sew cuffs on pants" instead of just "how to sew a cuff"?

teachermomscramble

Jul 6, 2020
I don't really understand this? When I did the instructions it just says nothing... it says: We couldn't find any data related to your request in the database

There is nothing on here that really gives much of any information. I am NOT tech savvy and don't fully understand this days challenge.