New Mexico
www.TravelswithSuz.com
FACEBOOK
TravelswithSuz
TWITTER
SuzMcConaghy
YOUTUBE
TravelswithSuz
This is exciting! I made a new spreadsheet to copy and paste those in my niches; when I follow, I color code them to know what I've accomplished; it's tough to keep track otherwise! Of course, I'll check the original spreadsheet in a few days for those new bloggers who are still setting up their SM accounts.
One suggestion: put the "niche" category as the first column instead of the last one.

elyssa

Jul 6, 2020
thrivingarrows.com
This is exciting! I made a new spreadsheet to copy and paste those in my niches; when I follow, I color code them to know what I've accomplished; it's tough to keep track otherwise! Of course, I'll check the original spreadsheet in a few days for those new bloggers who are still setting up their SM accounts.
One suggestion: put the "niche" category as the first column instead of the last one.
This is a great idea! thank you @Travels with Suz

Judy Organizes

Jul 6, 2020
What should we do if we don't have the 10-20 posts you recommend before making our blog public? I want to participate, but I'm only at 6 posts.

TheWanderWells

Jul 8, 2020
Love this idea, thank you for the suggestion!